11.18.2009

Reprint Of The Book: "Now You See Me Now You…"


Message from the writer Chrissie Gittins:

Hi there,

Tomorrow (Thursday 19th November) is World Toilet Day and the launch of the Bards in the Bog pamphlet of 24 poems (details at Shetland Library www.shetland-library.gov.uk ) selected by last year's T.S.Eliot winner and Shetland resident Jen Hadfield; it includes my poem When I travelled from the Country to the City. All proceeds go to www.worldtoiletday.com Order form attached. Coverage on Channel 5 The Wright Stuff 9.15 am and ITV1 Alan Titchmarsh Show 3pm.

My first children's poetry collection Now You See Me, Now You ... is now well and truly reprinted in a larger format with an improved design - cover attached. It's currently in stock at 46 branches of Waterstone's, various independent bookshops and is available from Amazon or direct from me if you'd like a signed and dedicated copy. Sample poems and illustrations on my website at www.chrissiegittins.co.uk

Finally, I'm pleased to say I've recenlty been included on the British Council Contemporary Writers website of 600 writers 'regarded as the best of UK and Commonwealth writers'. www.contemporarywriters.com

Thank you for your kind support and very best of wishes,
Chrissie

2 comments:

Unni Strand said...

Så flott forside!

Unknown said...

I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. beste tannlege oslo